4.21.2011

Pregnancy...

Let's start at the beginning. We found out I was pregnant in June. We freaked out a little at first because it happened so quickly after we started trying. I had all day sickness (instead of just morning sickness) for 3-4 weeks. After that I just felt tired a lot.


I loved the way I looked during pregnancy. I was huge and it didn't matter! Except for when I started to swell... I had cankles.

I got to experience the "big" part of pregnancy during the winter, which I LOVED. I got to wear sweaters all the time (Really just the same ones over and over. I was cheap and didn't buy many maternity clothes.)



My belly was pretty pointy there for a while...



I craved sweets. Any and all sweets. The dr. said I needed to watch my sugar intake and by that she meant no sugar. Ever. Milk and water to drink only. No cookies. No ice cream. It broke my heart.



I didn't go through a nesting phase. I was really hoping I would because the house could have really used a scrub down, but I never really got around to it.... :)



This is one of the last pics of me before I had Grayson. Me in all my hugeness!

No comments: